Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coffee Gift Pocket Card

Hi All!

Today I'm highlighting two of my favorite items retiring from the Fun Stampers Journey Collection, the Enjoy Coffee Stamp Set and Pocket Card Die.  I love the versatility of both, so don't miss out. They, along with the all our patterned papers, are available at 40% off only until June 30th...then they are gone forever! 


I used the Ink Splat ATS and coffee stamp to make the background on the Pocket card using Oatmeal Cookie ink on Oatmeal Cookie card stock.  I love the tone on tone look.  I die cut a piece of Neutrals Printed paper in just the center section of the pocket card.  Then I trimmed off 1/8" on both sides so it will fit without adding bulk to the folds.  I fussy cut the coffee cup out of Whip Cream and the sleeve out of Oatmeal Cookie CS and popped it up. 

I'm linking this up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

The following items were used and can be ordered from me, Karen Schroeder~Founding Journey Coach #55, at www.funstampersjourney.com/karens

SS-0034  Enjoy Coffee  Reg.-$16.95 Sale-$10.17
DI-0003  Pocket Card    Reg.-$34.95   Sale-$20.97
PP-0015  Journey Basics Neutrals Paper Pack Reg.-$16.95  Sale-$10.17
CS-0023  Oatmeal Cookie CS
CS-0091  Dark Roast CS
CS-0040  Whip Cream CS
IP-0012  Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad
IP-0011  Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad
IP-0031  Buttercream Ink Pad
IP-0095  Dark Roast Silk
AC-0005  Journey Twine-Natural
AC-0102  Paper Clip Elements
AD-0085  Journey Foam Squares-Medium

Thanks so much for visiting,
Karen


24 comments:

  1. Love this little gift ensemble -the spatters, your stamping, the contrast to the clean designer paper - all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love both of those items! How could they retire them!?! Lol....I didn't even know I needed them. Love how you used them here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you really love them, want them, gotta have them... order now, before they are gone at: funstampersjourney.com/karens

      Delete
  3. This is a terrific gift card! I love the color and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this sentiment - very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little gift packet...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous gift pocket card, Karen! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage feel this sweet little gift card has! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, I love the neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome gift card holder with beautiful PP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fab project, love your neutral colours and the pocket gift card die. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this pocket gift card holder! Fabulous design amd great stamp!

    ReplyDelete