Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Princess Birthday Card





Hi All!

I made this birthday card for my Great-Niece who is an adorable princess!  I used the digital image-Dress Up-Princess image from Stamping Dragon Designs.  She was colored with Copics and fussy cut.  Her sparkly beauty comes from Rock Candy Dry Distress Glitter.  After I colored her irises, I covered them with my Spica Pen for added sparkle.  The words were printed using the font: Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly-pick it up for free!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Birthday for Kids   5/3

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #13....Birthday Cards/projects      

3 comments:

  1. Just perfect -- every single 2 year old girl I've known would love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Karen! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is far too perfectly 2! AND her name on it - you already know you're her favourite great-aunt, right?

    ReplyDelete