Monday, April 7, 2014

Father's Day

Hi All!

This card was made with two sets of Tim Holtz stamps: The  Man and the Gears are from Time Travelers by Brett Weldele and the ticket stamp is from the Going Somewhere set.  I stamped the man on patterned paper and fussy cut it.  The patterned paper had a white background on which I used Distress Inks and stamped the gears.  I also distressed the two stickers with ink.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge  Theme: Boys/Men  Stash: Stickers-Adventure and Exhibit




4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Karen! Love how you altered the background paper and fussy-cut your gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen, love the earthy tones, and how you colored the main image and inked over the text on the background. I also want to thank you for visiting, and following my Doodle Pieces blog. I am now following your blog as well, through both Google and Bloglovin' and will be back to visit you again. You're work is lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all your fab creations.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great masculine card. I had to come back to check it out since I noticed it earlier when I was checking out your snark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that is all kinds of awesome!! As you know I am all over anything TH...fab masculine card...love love love!

    ReplyDelete