Saturday, August 31, 2013

Appreciation Card for Stickles Linky Party

Sentiment ^ inside the card

Welcome to the Stickles Linky Party-Appreciation!
Hi All!
My card uses an image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, one of our generous August Sponsors.  I loved the free one I received for August and had to go to their site and buy some!  The digital stamp is JJ Block-Bras Are Like Friends.  The image was printed on X-Press paper and colored with Copic Markers!  I embellished the card with Stickles in the following colors: Glam Pink, Firefly, Black Diamond and Crystal.

I paper shaped the hair that I fussy cut and enlarged the chest area of the teddy.  Glossy Accents were used to highlight the lens of the glasses.

I diecut two of the smallest dies of the Spellbinder Nestabilities-Poppy.  The individual one is no longer being sold.  It is being sold in a four pack Nesties Flower B.  I searched for my individual poppy die online and found one for a reasonable price! Yea!  I covered the flowers with Firefly and Glam Pink by spreading the Stickles with my finger.

I also used polka dotted washi tape. The cardstock is from my stash.


September Prizes for All That Stickles!
Scrappy Moms - stamp set of winner's choice
Scraptastical Kreations - $15 GC
Fresh Brewed Designs - 5 digis
SKdigis - 2 single digis (no bundles)





11 comments:

  1. WOW!Super cute card!Love your image,Great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Karen, it made me laugh and it is so true about a good friend. Nice to see the paper shaping.
    Great card.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clever! Love the colors and glitter too! Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp "Thank You" Challenge. Debbie CiSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Clearly I Stamp this week - I like the sparkle on your card!
    I have blog candy - come on over and visit my blog! Have a happy week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/08/yeah-hoo-i-am-doing-that-happy-dance.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, loving the vibrant colours. Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at Fab N Funky
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! The bright colors and polka dots look fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! It's a good things are girlfriends love us at all times! I think I will put this stamp on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Challenge - thank you. Hope to see you on Sept 13th for the next challenge.

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love your colors and touches of sparkle! So glad you joined Clearly iStamp's Thank You Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha!! That sentiment is tooo funny! Love your coloring and the way you added dimension to her hair. The added sparkle is perfect. Thanks for playing with Clearly iStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card just made me laugh out loud-for real! :) Well done! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Clearly iStamp! :) Hugs-Katy DT :) I appreciate the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! Check out Clearly iStamp Blog!!

    ReplyDelete