Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthday Card with Wings





Hi All!

This fun Lynnea Flying Lady is from Lost Coast Designs.  I stamped her in Stampin' Up BASIC GRAY ink and colored her with Stampin' Up markers.  I used Basic Black for the sentiments.  The paper and sentiments are from Club Scrap.  The fibers are from my incredibly large cache!

I am placing this card into the following challenges:

10 Minute Craft Dash #20   It took me 9 min. 34 sec.
 
FUSION {Hypothesis #12} --Lesley's Challenge-photo


2 comments:

  1. What a great card - those trimmings are such fun, and I love the image with the quote... definitely made me smile! Thanks so much for dropping in, and your lovely comment.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous birthday card...I love the awesome image and the fibers give this such a festive look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete